How to get rid of urine infections by natural ways
1. Drink plenty of water and juice
2. Drink gourd juice mix with one spoon of lime juice
3. Drink coconut water for few weeks daily
4. Drink one glass of cucumber juice mixed with one spoon honey and little lime juice
5. If there is no fever than drink carrot juice mixed with water in equal amount
6. Drink glass of radish leaves juice daily in the morning for 15 days
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection that affects part of the urinary tract. When it affects the lower urinary tract it is known as a bladder infection (cystitis) and when it affects the upper urinary tract it is known as a kidney infection (pyelonephritis). Symptoms from a lower urinary tract infection include pain with urination, frequent urination, and feeling the need to urinate despite having an empty bladder. Symptoms of a kidney infection include fever and flank pain usually in addition to the symptoms of a lower UTI. Rarely the urine may appear bloody. In the very old and the very young, symptoms may be vague or non-specific.